Monday, November 24, 2008

My Parents 25th Wedding Anniversary Party!


So many of you know this whole Surprise 25Th Anniversary party was a Lotta work....(and that doesn't mean setting up either), it means keeping mom from knowing what was actually going on! With special thanks to Grandma Abbott, Grandma Tilton & Traci!But in the end it was all worth it! The expression on my moms face was priceless and of course no one had a camera to capture the moment....we were all to caught up in saying Surprise!!!! Overall my parents had an awesome time and saw a bunch of people they haven't seen in years! We even got pictures of the original wedding party how crazy is that 25yrs and they are still all in contact! I hope you all enjoi the pictures.
Kyndal & My Mom Already Drinking the Gifts!!!

The Whole Party Shot

The Oringinal Wedding Party

Everyone Playing the Famous Left Right Center



Happy 25Th Anniversary Mom & Dad!!!!

No comments: