Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What Do You Say.....

Where did we meet?________

Take a stab at my middle name?______________

Where did I grow up?______________________

Color of my eyes?____________________

Do I have any siblings?__________________

What's one of my favorite things to do?__________________

What's my favorite type of music?_____________________

Am I shy or outgoing?___________________________

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?_______________________

Do I have any special talents?____________________________

How many children do I have?____________________

If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring?
_______________

What's my favorite food___________________________________________

What's my favorite color __________________________________________

What's my favorite time of day_____________________________________

Am I single or in a relationship____________________________________

Do I have any pets (animals come on now )__________________________

If I could live anywhere where would it be____________________________

Do I drink or smoke______________________________________________

1 comment:

Katie said...

What Do You Say.....

Where did we meet? At Work

Take a stab at my middle name? Marie

Where did I grow up?
Mesa, AZ

Color of my eyes?
Hazel??

Do I have any siblings?
I know you have a brother

What's one of my favorite things to do?
Hang out with me of course!! lol

What's my favorite type of music?
Anything??

Am I shy or outgoing?
Definitely Outgoing

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules?
We are rebels!

Do I have any special talents?
I don't know

How many children do I have?
Only the cutest girl in the world!

If you and I were stranded on a deserted island, what is one thing that I would bring?
A Monster

What's my favorite food?
I have no freakin Clue

What's my favorite color?
Pink!! I guessed

What's my favorite time of day?
Hmmmm.... Whenever you get to sleep in the 24 hour period?

Am I single or in a relationship?
In a Relationship!!! Duh??

Do I have any pets (animals come on now)?
Hmmm... I don't know this one either.

If I could live anywhere where would it be?
Anywhere but here?

Do I drink or smoke?
Drink on occasion!?!


Ha ha......... Can you tell I am totally bored? It is 3am and I so tired and The Creep is bugging me. You gotta put the picks from the game up too.